Yoga Breathing Practices

In these days of stress and uncertainty, we can all benefit from yoga breathing practices.  Yoga breathing has been found to lower stress and improve cardio vascular functioning.  It improves lung function and respiratory endurance, helpful in the time of a respiratory pandemic! It lowers the heart rate and promotes well-being. So, why would not take a few minutes daily to breathe?

Here are four of my favorite breathing practices:

Ujjayi Breathing- 


Alternate Nostril Breathing-


Counted Breathing-


Breath Retention Practice- 

Try some of these today and let me know how you feel.  

"For breath is life, and if you breathe well, you will live long on the earth."

Get started the right way with Yoga! Download for FREE “Top 10 List for Yoga Beginners.” Link https://yogatraveler.net/top-10-list-for-yoga-newbies

Comments

  1. So relaxing. Thank you for these practices! I love your helpful tonal changes, too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you link them! I also have them posted on Yoga Traveler in my Membership! app.namastream.com/yoga-traveler

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga changed my life

Top 10 Tips for Surviving Deployment

Insight for Deployment from the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali